Saturday 1 November 2014

Trying to break out from the mould and doing something different.........

I refer to photography of course, but I guess it applies to life too.

Been looking at my archive a lot recently and taking decisions on what I want in the future. We have to please ourselves with the images we take, but it is foolish to believe that we don't want others to like and approve as well, getting a positive response is an important human need.

So I have dragged a few images from the hard drive, where they live quietly, and this small selection is below, with some ideas that I am working on, putting them into a Theme envelope seems to make sense, and Lightroom key-wording these, plus other ratings should make help too.




Turner Gallery, Margate "in Muted Skies"

Faces On The Bus - " Urban Transport"

Cleared in -"Changing Cities"

Building The City in -"Transformations"

Moving Music - in "More Than Music"

Summer Lake - in "Free Time in the City"


Hold Tight - in "Building Textures"

Passing Without Seeing - in "Technology Owns Life"

Moving Out - in "Transitory"

Studio Shadows - in "Transitory"

No comments:

Post a Comment