Wednesday 24 July 2013

Birmingham Browsing - A few shots from my recent visit

Having a love of the travel experience, which to me includes the planning, research and the journey itself, means that I now visit a few cities in the UK, foreign travel being too arduous .
UK cities have many areas that suit an inquiring photographer like myself, and I love to wander the streets, checking out the architecture, quirky scenes and take a lot of shots, some of which make the grade.
What to do with them is the problem, so the blog format appeals, along with Flickr etc, but I wonder if the experience of seeing the shot is actually the most enjoyable.
The shot above is the sort of quirkiness, I like, Dr.China, so descriptive, and that little shop can cure everything !

Getting the Look from one of the residents.


 
The £3.50 seemed good !
Curious poster on a blank wall
Empty chairs are one of my things, always take the shot.
Area due for "Regeneration" I suppose.
 
 
Railway Bridge given a treatment.
Almost an abstract look to this facade.
Okay, just has to be "Man at Work"
Busy Businessmen, I liked the numbers on the building, seemed applicable.
Brand Awareness
Homeboy with his excellent bike
Gallery shots I love too, some superb ones in Birmingham.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment