Thursday 25 July 2013

London - More Shots per mile.

Two fashionistas at Granary Square, just a shot that I HAD to take, once I noticed the hats.


Have to have at least one like this on every visit.
Sometimes have to be in the right place for that moment, is he doing a crossword, looking at the horses or something else.
Building along the Embankment, giving a colour and monochrome alternative.
 
Shadows and form fascinate me in architecture.

Paternoster Square in the City, would love that penthouse on the right.

A familiar sight, I saw the cross on the new Salvation Army building, and liked the composition.
I wondered about that metal clad construction.
Shadows and form again at the National Theatre area.

 I am playing around with Gallery interiors, using the building itself as a source for images, obviously "messing around" with Photoshop, but I like the results.
 
More Gallery interior, Tate Modern window reflection.

Backstreets have a fascination for me, such a hotchpotch of building facades.


National Theatre, I do love concrete structures.

Art at the Tate, I liked the shadows forming more shapes. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment