Sunday 18 August 2013

A little trip to Imperial Wharf, London

The Architect's Eye photographic exhibition is at Roca London Gallery, renowned as being designed by Zaha Hadid and I visited on Saturday,  a two fold purpose as I wanted a few more shots of the Gallery and to see the prints "live".

Architects Eye
Well deserved winners, I particularly liked Venice 2 and Breakpoint..
The Gallery shots continue my theme of White Space, that is often grey, naturally. 

Shots taken with new Canon 700D bought to replace my heavy 5D, first time out with it, love the touch screen and live view.  On first sight it seems to be an ideal choice, I can still use all my lenses, with the crop factor giving me more zoom for tighter shots if required.          



 
 
Industrial Strength Black and Decker Drill
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment