Monday 12 August 2013

Back To My Roots


I have been processing a lot of architecture shots lately, plus a few events and definitely felt ready for a change.
I have a couple of music festivals coming up in the next few months and wanted to revisit some of old shots to see what I could do. Image processing skills have developed a bit for me, so I found a few from my old image bank and worked on them again.
As usual, mostly monochrome, but sometimes colour is a realistic option, not often, as most stage lighting is a colour wash, particularly that red which presents major problems with noise (colour noise not sounds, the louder the better for me)
Still try to get blurring and sharpness together, for me the motion gives the pictures an emotion.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment