Thursday 22 August 2013

A few shots from Coventry and Melbourn

Took a trip to Coventry on Tuesday, with a couple of hours to see a few targets I had wanted to view.
Not a bad trip, but I felt rushed and that has shown in the output from the day.


However, will go back for a longer stay, as it is an interesting city, very friendly too.


I bit the bullet and sold my treasured RX100 so as I could get my hands on the RX100 II, with the tilting screen and new sensor. It arrived today, so in between showers of rain, I leapt out (well slowly sauntered) into the garden for a few minutes.
At frst sight it is a treasure too, the articulated screen will make so much difference in the variety of shooting viewpoints. I really missed the camera in Coventry, as I found the small camera so user friendly in taking incidental shots, quirky scenes, etc.
Purple Haze (had to be)
Tinkerbell - a delicate white Fuschia
Mirrored
A straightforward information shot showing old and new Coventry.
Photography Motto
These two guys wanted their picture taken
Blocks of Blue - Belgrade Theatre exterior
Love the Hair
Bagmen
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment