Tuesday 28 October 2014

Where do I go from here ?

Hummm,

I have come to the conclusion that I enjoy taking pictures, going to exhibitions, reading and looking at other people's work, and neglect the possible treasure trove I have on my hard drives, and spending time on the above precludes me from processing and finishing a body of work (I love that phrase, always reading it.

So no excuses I have to get the work done, or else the effort and cost has no end product. I have started a portfolio site on 500px, with quite a pacy design, which is used for my selected work, over my favourite genres.

That is here   My Portfolio

And so I am back in the flow I picked a random folder and spent a few minutes on some shots from London.
The South Bank is a constant source of images for me, and I notice different things on every visit.
Yep, I Look Good

National Theatre

Side View of Ballet Rambert HQ

NT again

The Shed

Stairs and a Wall

Sir Denys Lasdun's National Theatre




No comments:

Post a Comment